Best hotels in Le Marais
Vibrant district, where cultural treasures and fashionable boutiques await. Le Marais is a top favorite of places where to stay in Paris,
but is it for you ?
Our Selection Of Best Hotels In Le Marais
seeking a Parisian adventure, Le Marais beckons with its eclectic charm. Cobblestone streets weave through historic architecture, housing trendy boutiques and art galleries. Cafés serve as inviting respites, blending the district’s rich history with a modern, cosmopolitan flair—a perfect fusion for an unforgettable Paris experience.
Why we like it:
- Historic Beauty: Immerse in Parisian history amid charming streets.
- Cultural Vibe: Art galleries, boutiques, and museums enrich the cultural experience.
- Foodie Haven: Culinary delights abound, from classic bistros to trendy eateries.
- Central Location: Convenient access to major attractions and shopping districts.
What you should consider for your trip:
- Crowded Weekends: Popular and vibrant, attracting crowds on weekends.
- Limited Green Spaces: Relatively fewer parks compared to other districts.
- Nightlife Noise: Lively nightlife may be a bit noisy for those seeking tranquility.
- Higher Prices: Trendy atmosphere may lead to higher prices for accommodations and dining.
Our top selection
Hôtel Joséphine BONAPARTE ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Set in a 17th-century convent, this hotel is located in the heart of the historical Marais district in central Paris. It offers individually-decorated rooms with free Wi-Fi access.
The guest rooms at the Hôtel de Joséphine BONAPARTE retain original features, such as exposed wooden beams. Each is equipped with a TV and tea and coffee-making facilities, and some also feature a bath.
Our favorite hotels in this area
Le Marais is a popular neighborhood in Paris with its own unique charm for travelers.
Le Temple De Jeanne ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Design hotel located in the heart of Paris. It offers individually-decorated rooms and suites equipped with free Wi-Fi access. Notre Dame Cathedral is a 10-minute walk away.
Hotel du Petit Moulin ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Boutique hotel entirely decorated by Christian Lacroix. The Picasso Museum is only 1,000 feet away and Notre Dame is 0.9 mi from the hotel.
FAQ – where to stay in Le Marais
Yes, Le Marais is considered safe for tourists, including Americans. It’s a lively and well-patrolled area with a charming atmosphere.
Le Marais offers proximity to landmarks like Notre-Dame Cathedral, Place des Vosges, and the Centre Pompidou, providing a mix of history and contemporary art. It’s easy to find the top things to do near this part of Paris.
Accommodation costs in Le Marais vary, with an average ranging from $150 to $400 per night, depending on the hotel’s category, amenities, and the time of the year.
Le Marais has excellent access to public transportation, including metro stations and bus routes, making it convenient to explore other parts of Paris. It will be easy to access the stations & buy your metro tickets in Paris.
It is a vibrant neighborhood, so there’s plenty. Simply walking down Place des Vosges, visiting Victor Hugo’s house, or simply doing a food tour.